Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tattoo Shop Part II

Just finished up the Tattoo shoot for Chris Toler at Ancient Art. He is a stellar tattoo artist and I highly recommend him to anyone looking to get work done.



So I arrived right before the stencil was being placed, and had to set up the 20D on a tripod with the computer for the time lapse, and also get setup to photograph the session. The time lapse went off without a hitch, thank goodness only a week until I have the new remote so I won't have to use my computer, and the tattoo looks amazing. A shiny dripping zombie just came to life (or death) in only 2 hours. Chris' shading is impeccable, and his focus as an artist was really something. I was lucky to get one photo of the needles as he was tattooing, and when I blew it up to full resolution you can see them putting ink into the skin! So cool. A few samples are below!






No comments:

Post a Comment